Have you ever been cheated on in a relationship? If yes, how did you find out?

And what did you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was with the doucher for six years. One day, while he was working on a job site, I went to go put money in his car so he could get dinner on the way home from work, as I always did. The guys all left their cars at the shop, while they took company trucks to the job site. So I climb the fence, I'm putting the money in his car, and I find a 7-8 page letter from a girl who was supposedly my friend, written to my fiance. In the letter, she is pouring out her heart about how much she loves him, she's describing all the foul shit they did in MY bed (in graphic detail, which was just precious), she's telling him she can't wait to get fucked by him again, etc. I took the money I was going to leave him, hopped the fence, got back into my car, and called him and told him I was leaving him. I kept the letter from her too, so that every time I missed him, I could read it and remind myself why I left him in the first place. I guess I also kept it for evidence, he always thought he could talk his way out of anything. We were engaged. She was over there acting like we were best pals, while she was fucking my fiance. I'll never forgive either of them. After the letter, I found texts on his phone, lots of FB activity between them, he even ditched me on Thanksgiving that year to go be with her. He said he was going to his aunt's house.

In any case, she was apparently a heroin addict, and she got him addicted to heroin as well. One day, he shows up on my doorstep, telling me he's homeless and that he needs to live with me because he has nowhere to stay (apparently he sold the FULLY PAID FOR house he inherited from his father for drug money). I slammed the door in his face and called the cops. He's been arrested four times this year alone. I have no idea if they're still together, but they certainly deserve each other. He realized his mistake, too. But it was much much too late.

What Guys Said 5

• As a guy i have yes, i found out by her that she was seeing her ex again 3 days after she told me this even though we had started a relationship, then she walked out of the date with her ex who was outside and he just gave me a dirty look, i didn't do anything i was distraught and annoyed, then a week later she begged and pleaded to take her back and she was sorry, saw her two weeks later with a 3rd guy so, i dodged a bullet i reckon...

• Never had this prob since i've never been in a relationship... but if i was in 1, i'd never find it out unless they told me... since i consider being cheated on is not a big thing... and if that happened maybe it'd mean i'm doin sth wrong basically

• yes, my ex told me about 3 months after our divorce. Why? just to hurt me more. that has been her things since a year before the divorce. that is how much she valued family after 25 years.

• No. But, if I were to be, I would dump her.

• Never had this prob since i've never been in a relationshi

What Girls Said 1

• I got cheated on. As soon as his friends found out, they all told me the same night he first cheated on me. A few forwarded pictures, some texted him to confront him about it then forwarded me the texts, Others just called me and told me straight away. I dumped the guy as soon as I got to talk to him.