She asked if I have a girlfriend or not, what should I say?

She is the new girl in office we had some good talks and then I asked for her number and we started text eachother and go out for dinner together. But recently she asked if I have a girlfriend or not? I don't how who told her that I have or she just thinks something. My girlfriend doesn't know about her and I have no plan to tell her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Err, out of respect for both women, say yes.

• What if she wants to be more than just a coworker?

• don't want to break up have a healthy relationship just want a little play around time.

• Play around time is for when you are in kindergarten, you're a grown up (technically) and you're in a grown up relationship. How would you feel if you found out your girlfriend was having 'play around time' with other men? I hope she is. She deserves waaaaaay better than someone like you. Also, your relationship isn't healthy if you have the need for 'play around time'. I hope you catch an STD that makes your balls fall off.

What Girls Said 5

• Just tell her the truth. Why would you bother lying? That's stupid.

• Maybe she thinks she could have something with me?

• So you want to cheat on your girlfriend? Aren't you a prime example of morality.

Also, that's a thing people ask each other, sometimes when there is no interest to date the person in question. I know, how novel, interpersonal relationships without sex. So wow. Much amaze.

• Well you either lie or you don't. That's up to you but you known what the right thing to do is.

• I know what is the right thing to do but what if she has feelings for me?

• not over her just as a side chick.

• Then you know that isn't right of your gf isn't cool with that and I highly doubt this girl will want to play second fiddle to your misses.

• Tell her you have a girlfriend. ?

• I didn't bother reading the details. Just tell her the truth.

• There is the risk to lose her if she wants to be more than friends.

• I don't see why you should lie to her.

• If she is interested in me I can't tell her that I have a gf.

• I'll stop helping you there. I don't want to be involved in this.

• cheating is not a right word here hiding is better.

What Guys Said 2

• Do you have one tell her, don;t you have one tell her you don;t have

• Have but don't want to miss this girl too.

• ain't no way around it don't be a playa make things clear