Girls, if you talk about how attractive other guys are in front someone does it mean you have no interest in them?

My crush has talked about how attractive another guy was in front of me. Does this mean she can have no feelings for me or just doesn't at the moment. If she is talking about other guys and their bodies in front of me what does that mean?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Could mean that, or it could mean they're so comfortable with you that they can say that... and not worry that you might not be interested in her because is either interested in you and trying to make you jealous or just making conversation...
    Or giving you a hint you're not her type.

What Girls Said 8

• Not necessarily. I've done that before with a guy I liked. It could be a big flag though. It depends on the girl. What kind of girl is she?

• Somewhat confident, Attractive, and very friendly and open. She talked about a guy and how the way he moved was sexy (not to me but in front of me), she talked about how her date was crappy because of how the guy treated her, and talked about how a guy in her class had a nice body. She said all of this in front of me to another girl. I assumed she wasn't interested in me and we are just friends. I'm perfectly fine with that but I just wanted to make sure I was reading the situation correctly.

• It was three different times to different girls in front of me. I thought itbmeantbshe only thought of me as a friend.

• No. It means that I'm comfortable with talking about other guys in front of you. She might have been waiting for you to ask "What about me?" so she could tell you.

Easy way. :D

• It could be a way to signal you that she's not interested. However, it could also be a way to show you that she notices guys around her and that she might want to date someone, possibly you. Maybe she wants you to see her as a woman.

• Yeah doesn't mean she is trying to make that guy jealous

• Depends sometimes I talk about how hot a guy is in front of my crush to make his jealous

• Not necessarily

• Not necessarily. I asked my guy friends that exact question because I felt awkward when they would talk about how hot various females were while I was standing right there. I didn't know if that meant they thought I was just one of the guys or what. Anyway, my friend told me that he thinks I'm hot and talking about other girls was just a cover.

• Ok I assumed she didn't like me so I Guess I have this to consider too thanks.

• I would only ever tell a guy that if I only consider him a friend. That doesn't mean that there's no hope for you two though, things could change. You should tell her how you feel about her, it must be pretty awful to hear her talk about others like that.

• I'm not the jealous type so I just assumed she wasn't interested. I just wanted to make sure.