I like my nurse a lot. should I ask her out?

I've had a wound thats almost healed up and I've had home healthcare come out. and on the weekends this really cute nurse comes out. im turning 18 tomorrow and she's like 8 years older than me. should i be brave and give her my number? me and her get a long great we have a lot in common and she seems really awesome. id love to get to know her better. whats your opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like your Favorite Florence Nightingale here, dear, has a wonderful bedside manner that hasn't left a sour ball in your mouth but instead a Huge crush Because-----I'd love to know her better.
    Age is just a number, Not a reminder, as my old saying goes and flows. You are nearly 18 and with her showing you that 'We have a lot in common,' it proves to me there may be some special chemistry.
    Go ahead and make it light and semi sweet to start. Go ahead and ask her out for a cup of Joe as to begin your beguine. This way you will have some sort of heads Up if it is Hands down all around and that you Both perhaps have what it takes to have a lollipop connection.
    Good luck and hoping you are feeling better. xxx

• Make sure you suggest the coffee after you are no longer.. patient. xx

• You have nothing to lose and one never knows until one tries.. oh, so welcome and best wishes. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand. xx

What Girls Said 3

• You're a little boy to her.
    I'm pretty sure she'd be uninterested.
    She's in her mid-late twenties.
    If not possibly thirties (some people look younger).

You can go for it if you want.
    But you might make things awkward between you two.

• she's 26. but yeah i get it.

• No... that's bizarre.. plus I doubt she would want someone that young. Most people that age want someone who has all their shit together and is stable.

• She'll likely say no

What Guys Said 4

• Ask her out. These other guys are talking about professionalism and shit... let's be real here, when there's attraction all of that goes out the window. You know how many firemen are married to nurses? A LOT. How do you think they met each other? Yeah, at work, while in uniform.

The biggest issue would be the age thing. You sure you want that one man? she's almost 10 years older.

• oh yeah i do. she's 10 years older and gorgeous. she looks young like my age. she seems really cool she gave me a couple match packs and told me i should try the restaurant on the package today. i mean i could make it sound innocent like its not a date to see if she likes me.

• Considering the age difference, she'll probably say 'no'. But, go for it. It'll be good practice anyway.

• hmm interesting ill try.

• She'll say no regardless. We can't date our patient; even after discharge, it'll be weird. Believe me, I wanted to ask someone out couple of times when I was still single.

• why would it be so weird? i mean i dont see it. it seems like it would be like anything else. i guess as a professional its different.

• As a professional she will say "No".