Do you even believe she is a virgin?

I'm 23 and i met a 19 year old. She said she wanted nothing serious. She even lied to her parents that i was still in hs. She'll touch me and send me sexy pics and talk dirty but that was it. We will go out to clubs and just have fun since i'm a respectful guy. She even said i treated her like a queen compared to the guy's she's dated. Now on our 8 month dating and i see things are dying off. We still haven't even had sex. She claimed by the 3rd month dating that she was a virgin but i never believed it.

All my friends are saying she basically meant NSA from the get go and all she wanted was sex/fun. I think they are correct because when we first met not even was a week and she was already touching my d! ck and dirty talking and soon all this started dying off. When I talk serious stuff with her she gets mad & has said it herself we can see other people no problem.

1. Do you even believe she is a virgin? She did say nsa

2. Am i friend zoned now?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll say she friend zoned you, you should start talking to other girls maybe she'll wakr up and realized she will loose you

What Girls Said 3

• Not sure if she's a virgin or not, but this girl is just a teaser. She doesn't really want a solid relationship and I think you're not really interesting to her anymore. Let her go and find a girl you can start something serious with

• She could be a virgin I guess but she is definitely a teaser! She just wants to play aorund and have fun, not anything serious. If you're fine with that then it's all good but if you really want a serious relationship I suggest you to just move on.

• She could be a virgin.

I'm really perfect at acting like I'm not, all the time. But I'm actually really frightened by going any further then I have. I'm not sure why...

Maybe she's the same... Maybe that's why she backed off?

What Guys Said 3

• Until you cross that bridge, you wouldn't know it yet; only be experiencing will you know whether she was a virgin. In regards to being friend zones, most likely.

• I'm giving you my honest opinion here... You said that you are a respected guy so based on these info I can safely say that this girl is not for you, she is a player... Don't waste your time with players.

• No she's not a virgin I know her type she's a freak but she wants you to initiate the sex. Next time you guys are hanging out alone go for it and I guarantee she will make zero effort to stop you