Guys, would you date a girl that gets sick a lot?

would you date or mind a girl that gets sick alot? and by sick to be blunt her having diarrhea a lot. i'm this kind of girl and i'm curious about the answer. i get sick like that a lot and i'm in constant pain and i stay in the comfort of my home most of the time because i'm scared about getting sick in public. i'm getting a procedure done next week to find out whats wrong but for now would you date or mind a girl like this? in my opinion i think guys would be grossed out and not even bother. would you be grossed out and run away, comfort her her, would you understand the problem and help her or would you do nothing?

• i would be grossed out and run away
    15% (5)
  • i would comfort her
    15% (5)
  • i would understand her problem and help her
    61% (20)
  • i would do nothing
    0% (0)
  • other opinion [explain]
    9% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I would definitely date a girl who gets sick a lot. I think if anything it'd make me more attached to her because I'd want to try to comfort and take care of her

What Guys Said 15

• I know of someone whose gf had a similar problem. He stayed with her throughout and eventually they married. They have a daughter who is now in her 30's. PM me if it will help in any way.

• Any decent guy would not be grossed out!! Any guys that might be are shallow and unsympathetic. Don't bother with them, they just aren't worth it. A decent guy will hold your hand and walk the rocky road with you. All the way. Whatever the outcome!

• I'm sorry for your situation, but it isn't your fault. If I like the girl, I'd date her and be there to help out whenever she needs. It should be a situation to express care and not insensitivity. I hope you get better

• I'd do what I could to help her, and it wouldn't stop me from pursuing her if I was otherwise attracted.

• Well the thing I hate the most in someone, either it's a guy or a girl is them being sick often. If my gf was often sick I wouldn't like it because i'm thinking in the future and expecting it to get worst. Also if she is complaining about it it just make things worst, but you caught the point I hate the most, it is really personnal and other guys would possibly think otherwise

• I used to, and to be honest it was a little annoying.

Obviously it was not her fault and I was just an asshole, but I could only handle so much throwing up/other problems before I just became depressed about the entire thing.

I comforted her a lot though and found enlightenment in her struggles.

It made me glad I have good health as well.

• yes why not
    i would try to help you

• if i REALLY REALLY liked her... then yeh i'd accept tha basically...

• We are born in filth, dropping filth in our lives, and in the end we will be turned into filth and dirt.
    Your condition is irrelevant so it doesn't say who you "REALLY" are for me to accept you or not.

• No. ------

• Yes because it gives me a lot of " taking care of her time. "
    P. s.
    I like pampering , girls who put on a tough act even though they need me.
    It's kinda fun

• Only if I really like her, if I don't, then I'd move on

• I would understand her problem and help her

• i rather not answer this.

when the situation arises then I'll have an opinion.

• I don't know, does she do anal?
    Figure I could save a fortune on lube.

• That's like a free ticket to help her and get closer to each other...