Have you ever come across someone that's got you feeling some kinda way you can't explain (someone that you don't really know well)?

Someone you haven't even spoken to? There was this guy in college once, he caught my eyes and was on my mind for a long time, and everytime he got close my heart would start beating so fast I couldn't breathe. He's not even the most handsome guy I've met. He's kinda nerdy actually... So when I tried to introduce myself (cause my friend pulled me to him), it was the most awkward thing ever cause my feelings were going crazy and I was sooo nervous and he was just replying yea... all the time... And I had to escape from the situation cause I legit could not breathe.
I don't know why Im feeling like this... My friends think Im insane cause I haven't even spoken to him/had a proper conversation with him before. And I kinda think so too... Plus Im not someone new to the dating game at all, I don't know why I find it soooo hard to talk to him, like I get sooo shy its unbelievable, I never had this problem with anyone before... Whats going on? Am I the only one?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I've had a similar experience with a guy who for some reason I really liked, I wonder if he knew.

I don't know whether he knew, but this other guy definitely did, probably based off of my reaction.

I think I was just very fond of him and didn't want him to think I was dumb or wanted to make a good impression so I always used to act weird around him.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you're really attracted to him.

What Girls Said 2

• It's happened to me before. Try and pull through so you can ask him out.

• You really really really like him