Do you believe that cuddling should only be allowed in relationships and with crushes?

Personally, I wouldn't cuddle with anyone if they weren't going to be my girlfriend in the future or if they currently are.

• Yes
    40% (6)40% (4)40% (10)Vote
  • No
    60% (9)60% (6)60% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm actually surprised by how one sided the votes are. I'm just saying, that friend might have feelings for you, then you'll break his heart when you're "cuddling as a friend" lol. Don't get me wrong, cuddling with a friend is fine by all means, but you have to be careful as you might send the wrong signals. I've done it before with someone I saw as a friend, and she had feelings for me (I kind of lead her on).

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah you wouldn't want to cuddle someone who you don't fancy, so that's why you can only cuddle your SO or crush cause otherwise they'll think you like them

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Meh people can do whatever they want but personally, I only cuddle with someone whom I'm dating or in a relationship. Cuddling to me is one of those special privileges that only special people get. The only exception are babies and children lol

0|1
    0|0
  • It shouldn't only be allowed in those two situations, people should be allowed to do as they care (as long as no one is harmed). Although I would only cuddle with someone I'm in sexual or romantic relationship with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cuddle with my best friend all the time!

1|0
    0|1
  • I think you should be able to cuddle with your best friends.

0|0
    0|1
  • I cuddle with my best friend all the time so no

0|0
    0|1
  • I cuddle with my friend and boss

0|0
    1|1

What Guys Said 5

• I cuddle with my girlfriend all the time :,) it's just something we do naturally. I hated physical contact until I met her but cuddling is nice and relaxing.

If I had a 1 night stand I'd fuck da bish then put my clothes on and cuddle the shit of of everyone I fucked ahah

0|0
    0|0
  • by the law?

no because that would be a silly law basically...:-P

1|0
    0|0
  • But what if one person doesn't like being touched?

0|0
    0|0
    • I hate being touched by random people. Even feel uncomfortable getting hugs from friends.

• Its my personal rule, but y'all can do what you wish.

0|0
    0|0
  • That friends shouldn't be doing that.. well, I certainly wouldn't cuddle my guy friends, I don't swing that way, lol

0|0
    0|0