Do you believe that cuddling should only be allowed in relationships and with crushes?

Personally, I wouldn't cuddle with anyone if they weren't going to be my girlfriend in the future or if they currently are.

• Yes
  • No
I'm actually surprised by how one sided the votes are. I'm just saying, that friend might have feelings for you, then you'll break his heart when you're "cuddling as a friend" lol. Don't get me wrong, cuddling with a friend is fine by all means, but you have to be careful as you might send the wrong signals. I've done it before with someone I saw as a friend, and she had feelings for me (I kind of lead her on).

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah you wouldn't want to cuddle someone who you don't fancy, so that's why you can only cuddle your SO or crush cause otherwise they'll think you like them

What Girls Said 6

• Meh people can do whatever they want but personally, I only cuddle with someone whom I'm dating or in a relationship. Cuddling to me is one of those special privileges that only special people get. The only exception are babies and children lol

• It shouldn't only be allowed in those two situations, people should be allowed to do as they care (as long as no one is harmed). Although I would only cuddle with someone I'm in sexual or romantic relationship with.

• I cuddle with my best friend all the time!

• I think you should be able to cuddle with your best friends.

• I cuddle with my best friend all the time so no

• I cuddle with my friend and boss

What Guys Said 5

• I cuddle with my girlfriend all the time :,) it's just something we do naturally. I hated physical contact until I met her but cuddling is nice and relaxing.

If I had a 1 night stand I'd fuck da bish then put my clothes on and cuddle the shit of of everyone I fucked ahah

• by the law?

no because that would be a silly law basically...:-P

• But what if one person doesn't like being touched?

• I hate being touched by random people. Even feel uncomfortable getting hugs from friends.

• Its my personal rule, but y'all can do what you wish.

• That friends shouldn't be doing that.. well, I certainly wouldn't cuddle my guy friends, I don't swing that way, lol