Do you think it's sad to see people, whether a guy or woman, go through life without ever dating and not out of choice?

And do you think it's becoming more common in this age of being busy and overloaded with information?

• yes it's sad and it's becoming more common
  • No it's not sad but it's becoming more common
  • Yes it's sad but it's not any more common than it ever was
  • No it's not sad and it's not any more common than it ever was

Most Helpful Girl

• It's sad but, not any more common than it ever was.

What Girls Said 3

• I think that not everyone has to be in a relationship to be happy, I think there are people that are happily single living their lives doing whatever they want :)

• It's only sad if said person actually wants to date someone. If they prefer solitude, then more power to them.

• without dating... what

What Guys Said 5

• It's sad, and I feel bad for these people who have that kind of mindset in the first place. They probably have closed their doors too quickly and basically shielded themselves from the world. There is a saying that "some people are simply meant to be or live alone".

• Its a blessing to be single can you imagen how miserable couples are now a days? its ridiculous. They kiss in public but behind close doors lies a dark truth.

• Yeah. I feel bad for these people. I'm probably going to be one of them from the looks of how things have been going with my life. =/

• Why what's been happening.

• I think rejection is common for everyone.

• Yeah, but it's mostly the part that I can't connect with girls at a meaningful level. I can't only connect with girls at a superficial level, which is bad if I want a serious relationship with someone.

• Im 33 and been single my whole life aside from one 3 year relationship that was the worst experience of my life. And that was from 03 to 06. I couldnt be more loney and feel like im missing out on life but I've been single so long i have no idea how to put myself back out there. So yes i find it sad if the person man or women wants a relationship and can't seem to find a way to put themselves back out there.

• no, because dating isn't all it's cracked up to be. sure, it can be an ok addition to your life but it's not all that.