I want to ask her out but I don't know if the feeling is mutual. What is the best way of going about this?

Ok folks here it goes. There is this girl I know that I think might like me. She has hung out with me a couple of times even in my bedroom listening to music. She has talked to me about personal stuff so I think she feels comfortable around me. I think she might like me more than a friend because of a couple of things she has said. She has told me that I smell good and has asked to hang out with my while she went food shopping and stuff. I think she has a boyfriend but I am not totally sure. I want to ask her out but I don't know if the feeling is mutual. What is the best way of going about this?

What Girls Said 1

• ok well first just hang out with her more and see how it goes.. if she wants to keep hanging out with you and tells you stuff you think she wouldn't tell anyone else, then I'm sure she doesn't have a boyfriend.. really just tell her how you feel because a lot of girls like when guys do that other then just hiding it.. if she likes you back she will tell you or just be shy maybe, but if she don't then you will know right away.. just go with what ur heart is tellin u...

What Guys Said 1

• if you're not ready to ask her yet, continue to flirt and drop signals to her that you're liking her more than a friend. if she seems to reciprocate then go ahead and ask her out