Guys, what do white men like about black women?

Do white guys like flat noses? Just curious

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I pretty much like the same type of women regardless of skin tone.

Noses, in general, have the least impact of any facial feature to me in terms of how overall attractive I find a woman.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• they have nice feet basically... not racist, but tbh i've seen more blacks with sexier feet than whites

1|2
    0|1
    • holy shit, this man is disgusting

• @damionrain100 i guess because of the feet thing eh,? If a guy says ass he 's "normal "... but if he says feet is... "disgusting "

• Some Black women are just very pretty. Has nothing to do with the shape of their noses.

But some of them do have such great feet. Oh, yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • Black women are the most mature women as opposed to white women black women have a better sense of "reality" than the white women who seem to be in a dream land this of course is my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • are you implying black people have flat noses? And that is what attracts guys to them? Incredible logic. I bet you'll score a 1600 on your SAT

Anyway, I don't have jungle fever or anything. I think any ethnicity can be beautiful. But some things I like about black girls are usually their big brown eyes, flawless skin, and they naturally tend to have sexier curves than other ethnicities.

... and they have nice feet!

0|0
    0|0
    • No I'm not implaing anything I'm just wondering because not all black girl have flat noses some have pointer noses. Why does everyone say they have nice feet? My feet aren't that nice

• lol i dont know, I was just playing along w/ the other comments made here.

• face mostly

2|0
    0|0
  • No many white guys don't like black girls from what I hear

0|1
    1|0
  • Well, I love****** when a girl has a sloped noes (like a ramp.) I like women, not just white, who have good posture, good hair, and a pretty face.

-Best of luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • What the hell is everybody talking about? They have nice feet? Okay. Well that's cool :D

To me I guess it depends. I've seen white guys with black girls, and I don't think it's any problem for the guys. But I thought it would be more of a problem for a black girl to date a white guy... because most just don't come across with that tough/street 'cool' edge that black dudes seem to carry. Am I wrong? I know a good part of it is a front on most, but I don't know.

0|0
    1|0
  • I feel like they carry fat in the right places more often then white girls (ie. boobs, butt, hips) and darker skin can be really pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • could it be... dat ass?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is true love with out thinking about race

0|0
    0|0
  • bigger asses

0|0
    0|0
  • The crust of the biscuit may be used as an apostrophe, if necessary. Just sayin'!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well blacks have huge heaving breastes. That is number one of what white men like on blacks. They do also like flat noses because they don't get in the way when making out. But think about it have you ever seen a black that didn't have huge heaving breastes? No. Because blacks are more highly evolved. I love me a black.

0|0
    0|0
  • They usually have nice behinds, though sometimes it can be too much. They usually have an inclination towards rhythm and are good at dancing. I also like how some of them tend to be more aggressive and dominant than women of other races, because I like strong dominant women. I also like their accents and their slang, which I don't always understand because I'm white, but it's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't hide what they want as often. they're more vocal (or physical) about that I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Blacks have nicer feet than whites basically

0|1
    0|0
  • they have nice feet basically... blacks with sexier feet than whites

0|1
    0|0