Would you rather date someone who was overly clingy, or someone who barely payed attention to you?

As humans, we all need attention from other humans to some extent, but too much attention could pose as problematic, and too little will cause us to worry. When it comes to your special someone, what would choose, and why? Suppose these were the only options.

• I'd rather date someone who was overly attached to me.
  • I rather date someone who rarely payed attention to me.
I'm clingy myself, and I'd choose option A. It means he really cares in my opinion
I know most people want a healthy balance, but for the sake of the question, choose one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Clingy for sure! It means she cares and wants to cuddle (:

What Guys Said 8

• Hell I'd rather date someone who was overly clingy than a normal person, much less someone who barely pays attention to me.

• hmmmm... the 2nd of course... otherwise i'd feel like a prisoner basically...: O

• Option B forever!

• I like attention

• a is the correct answer

• I would go for the second one

• Currently experiencing 'B,' and I tell you, it sucks. Granted we're in different cities now and she's in a very difficult degree program, but communication these days is very flaky. We might talk once a week these days, and it's brief whenever we do.

Long story short, not sure if busy or lost interest. Consciously, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, giving her space. Subconsciously... well, I woke up in the middle of the night last night after dreaming that she was sleeping with another guy.

• All I want is for her to be honest with me. Most guys probably wouldn't have stuck it out this long.

• Aw, I'd be so sad

What Girls Said 8

• Both would be pretty terrible but I'd choose the overly clingy one, at least I'd know he really likes/loves me and I would feel safer and wouldn't ask myself all the time ''wtf is wrong, why is he being so cold?''.

• Ideally a healthy balance would be the chosen option. But for the sake of playing along, i have to go with clingy.

It sucks when it feels like someone doesn't have time for you.

• I'd really rather a healthy medium. But if I had to choose, I'd rather them be overly clingy.

• I'd rather date someone who gives me too much attention. at least I get some attention then none.

• Tall peeps are nice

• Neither... ew. I need a balance. Both will make me sick.

• I know, me too, but suppose you only had two options. Which would you rather have?

• Probably someone who pays less attention. I just feel like if there is a reason behind why they pay less attention then I can understand. Too clingy can come off as creepy. Also, the more time we spend apart, the more we'd miss eachother.

• A then I can't so anything stupid

• i feel like i'm overly clingy sometimes, so i guess i wouldn't mind that much.