Is it wrong for me to really dislike my boyfriend's beard?

I've been with my boyfriend for about 8 months. When we first started dating he shaved on a regular basis, but for the past few months he's been only shaving about once a month. I've hinted lately that I think he looks more attractive when he has shaved. And he listens to me and then just teases me about it.
It wouldn't bother me so much, except that he doesn't groom his beard at all. It makes him look like a bum. I feel bad for saying this because he is really cute, but I absolutely can't stand his beard. The problem is he loves it so much because he think it makes him look older.

Is it wrong for me to dislike it so much? And what way could I bring up the idea of at least grooming it without hurting his feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess u cannot do sth if he wants 2 have it...

either accept his beard, or find some other guy

but i agree with u somehow... y guys like this thing, since that makes them look oldr? weird if u ask me...

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him he needs to groom it or shave it off because it makes him look like a bum.. well just say what you said on here!

• You should snuggle up to him with a comb and groom it for fun

What Girls Said 2

• No, we all have preferences. Just try and be nice about it.

• 0|0