Girls, if a girl smiles at me does that mean I should approach her?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• yes

If I like a boy, i would smile at him and talk with him. So if you are unsure about her attitude, talk to her. but I sometime smile just to get a free beer or something. So talk with her and see what's her attitude towards you, if she just wants i. e., a free beer, she wouldn't be very patient to you; but if she likes you, you would feel it.

can you also help me here? thank you
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1455300-is-it-normal-to-start-a-relationship-from-text-messages

What Girls Said 10

• Why not! Life is too short to not go up to someone and say 'hi, how's has your day been?

• Yes.
    I don't smile at people i don't know unless I think they're cute.

• Go for it but it isn't a guarantee that she's interested

• Not necessarily. For a lot of women, smiles are reflexive with eye contact. Doesn't mean a thing.

• Well it might mean she thinks your a nice guy. But it might also mean she is just being nice. I am a girl and I don't even know all of our behavior. I say go for it! :-)

• If you feel she's trying to get you to approach her she could just be smiling cause she's friendly

• Not necessarily.
    I smile at people if I make eye contact.
    Doesn't mean I want to talk to them.

• I think you should talk to her.

• Yes!!! Well if it's more than 3 times

• Not necessarily, but why not?