If you cancel and reschedule a date, is that a good sign of interest?

This is kind of a stupid question, but if you have a date and she suggests a better time, is that a good sign of interest? If she cancels again, should I just forget her?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• ummm... I don't know maybe she really busy... But I would push the world to be with someone I really really liked.

• She told me why she was busy, so I guess that's a good thing.

• Yeah... if she was too busy... then that understandable...

What Girls Said 5

• A better time - not a sign... just inconvenient at that time...
    But if she cancels again - even if she reschedules - fishy...

• It's a sign of interest if she cancels and makes other arrangements with you. You can give her the benefit of the doubt one time, but after that it would show she can't be depended upon and is quite unreliable.

If someone is genuinely interested in you then they'd sacrifce some time out of their busy schedule to meet up with you.

If i liked a guy i would certainly make an effort to find time for him, because i wouldn't want him to think i had lost interest in him.

• If she cancels one time and reschedules, yes. If it happens a lot more than once, forget her and move on.

• It depends on her lifestyle. Does she have children? Does she have a really demanding job?

• Multiple demanding jobs and family.

• Maybe just be straight with her. Ask her if she is interested or not. Explain that your time is valuable too.

• Also, sometimes she doesn't wanna sound too available if you asked the day of, or a few hours before. Someone's we just wanna sound busy even. Just to say I haven't been waiting for your call all week! Lol