When you first start dating, how slow is too slow.. how often should a guy and a gal be hanging out, getting to know each other?

when you first start dating, how slow is too slow.. how often should a guy and a gal be hanging out, getting to know eachother, once a week, or once every couple weeks, what is normal.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends my girl works 40 hour a week so it's hard for me to catch up but we do talk each day on the phone but I just came back on vacation and she told me she's working the full week next week so it's going to be like 3 weeks of not seeing her but I'm going to see if I can slip in this week after work and meet up with her.

What Guys Said 2

• once a week is enough in my opinion

• depends how close you live, how busy you are. as often as you both feel comfortable

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think there's a normal or right number. But for me, when I first started dating my bf, we would see each other about 3-4 times a day. As the relationship progressed, we saw each other more

• I see the guy I'm dating once a week. This week it was twice. And we're seeing each other again tomorrow.

• Probably every two or three days.