Do you think the friend zone exists?

I don't believe it exists. It is either a yes or a no. Women and men can be friends. However, I am not looking to be friends so I would take the answer as a no and move on.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes the friend zone does exist. I can be into a guy and something can go wrong and I friend zone him in 2.2 seconds.

• But is that not just considered a no?

• No I don't believe so. You have your friends who just remain friends and you have a guy who you want more with. That either becomes more or you friend zone him with the others if that makes sense

What Girls Said 4

• Yes I am currently there.

• yes yes yes

• heck yeah!!!

• Yes i do believe in the friend zone...

What Guys Said 8

• Yes it does exist. Men friend zone women and women do the same to men. Many people do it without even realising they have. I am the same as @ButtHoleSandwich is with guys when girls do something wrong.

• Yeah, sometimes you aren't as attracted to some friends romantically when they are to you and when friendship is your only desire from them the friendzone is created. You know this man. Whether you move on or not for that short moment you experienced it by being put there or putting someone else there that's the friendzone. it doesn't matter if your intentions were good or bad the point is it does exist.

• yes... because girls andd guys... can DEFINETELY b friends basically!

• If either person has feelings for the other then no, friendzone does not exist.

• ,_, I've never been in one.

• The friendzone is a concept invented by men to make them feel better about being rejected. Of course you can be friends with someone of the gender that you're sexually attracted to, but there's a word for that, "friends".

• FUCK YESSSSSSSS

• I do. Once my best friend almost made it to the Bahamas and a freak storm came out of nowhere and he never came back, never came (unless he used his hand) and never went to the movies alone. He did however save his pride.