I'm always mean to men. I can't help it, but there is a reason for it? Any other girls like this?

I just believe that all men just want sex and that's it. So I'm really bitchy and hold this bitchy energy. They try really hard and I just don't care. Are any other girls like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like youve had past bad experiences with men.

What Guys Said 3

• maybe u've been hurt by guys in the past?

• Yeah I was. And after that I will never let my guard down

• I know I'm not a girl but yes I know plenty.. And 99% if not 100% of the time it's because they were hurt in the past, got cheated on or something like that..

• Lots of women are like that. Between any personal bad experiences you may have and feminist extremists spreading propaganda teaching women that men enslaved women for hundreds of years, there is no shortage of man haters out there. At least you realize you have a sexual biased and can admit it. Few women with man issues can do that much.

What Girls Said 2

• I used to be really cruel and hateful, even if I didn't show it immediately, to many people who got close to me, especially men. I got rid of it after junior year of high school because I figured out... it was all MY problem.

It may have stemmed from my passive-aggressive, verbally abusive father, who treated me as a lesser than my brother because I was a girl. But I was the one that chose to believe other guys were that way.

The things that helped me the most was finding a guy, I respected and admired, and making him my model for what guys I should hang around/talk to/associate with...

That happened to be... My little brother. Well... he's two years younger. But he's such a good guy. And using him as a model of what acceptable from a guy and not. Helped dramatically. Learning what pissed him off, and when I was behaving unacceptably, and when I was behaving rationally, toward what he did and said.

And also! Recently... leaving my father's house, has pretty much completely freed me of any resentment I have toward my father... and therefore in a way.. other men too.

Also, now, I've noticed, I'm dating much nicer, genuinely good guys. And the guy I'm seeing now is hot, funny, and genuinely nice. It's awesome!

Anyway, I hope that helps! :) Your question really just struck a chord with me because I used to think that way too.

• Maybe they hurt you in the past...