Should I judge attraction based on dilating pupils?

They say that when a male or female is attracted to someone, their pupils dilate. I have fun doing this (I make eye contact with women just to see if they dilate, plus it's good practice for steady eye contact :P) and I find that some of their pupils dilate as the conversation goes on. I honestly don't know if I should base the whole attraction on it since it still seems a little odd to me. What do the people of GaG think?

• Yes, you should!
    8% (1)67% (2)20% (3)Vote
  • Nah, I find it odd as well.
    92% (11)33% (1)80% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• No i wouldn't...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• ... or maybe it's just dark so the pupil is dilating to let in more light?

1|0
    0|0
    • Nope, I only do it in bright environments. If it were in a dark environment I wouldn't be asking this question ;).

• Yes, I think you should base part of attraction on the dilation of someones pupils, but you should also look at there other body cues they are presenting.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you shouldn't only base it on that. That's retarded.

0|0
    0|2
  • That's one sign, but there is more than meets the eye.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably if your out of luck. Kinda like the "He loves me, he loves me not" flowers.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You don't know what you are doing. Dilated pupils mean a specific state of mind and it may be best if you research and learn what it means.

Key to success with women is understanding why they dilate.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could give you more confidence, but you shouldn't base the decision on girl 1 because girl 2's pupils didn't dilate.

0|0
    0|0