Girls, which guy would you rather be with?

A gorgeous guy with an average personality

OR

An average looking guy with a great personality (very nice and cares a lot)

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• All the girls here are saying the same shit which is a bunch of bollocks. They'd probably pick the gorgeous douchebag over the average nice guy I know I would. That's just how women work and then we'd start complaining about how he screwed us over. It never changes

0|1
    0|0
    • Very very true... It's just kinda difficult to spend time with people I guess. I mean you see people first but feel them later if ever.

• Average looking guy with a great personality. That's pretty much what I'm dating now and I'm pretty content.

0|1
    0|0
  • probably a gorgeous guy with a great personailty rather then a average personailty

0|1
    0|0
    • You switch it around lol hahaha it's gorgeous guy with average personality, average guy with a great personality

• hahaha yeah I did but I thought there was suck thing as a gorgeous guy witch a great personailty

• oh yeah, I believe they're out there but rather uncommon. I just sort of think people usually have deficiencies in one way or the other.

• "An average looking guy with a great personality (very nice and cares a lot)"

That one.

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously the average looking one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • second one

0|0
    0|0
  • An average looking guy with a great personality (very nice and cares a lot)

0|0
    0|0
  • An average looking guy with a great personality

0|0
    0|0
    • hmm... how much time do you think a guy has to spend with a girl for her to really know his personality?

What Guys Said 5

• these never prove anything the girls will always say what sounds better to them but if the option were to happen in real life you already know what itd be.

0|1
    0|0
    • I guess it's true because looks are the first thing you see (I definitely get more attracted to prettier girls). But I think when it comes down to it, the most important thing is how much time you spend with them.

• These threads never prove anything since you leave out many of the possibilities. The one most people would choose being attractive body and attractive personality, which thanks to the planet not being a videogame, does happen.

0|0
    0|0
    • It does happen, but it's a little uncommon, and I think most people have some sort of deficiency

• Why not just try to be both? Why give them less than your best? I say try to be both yes.

0|1
    0|0
    • Definitely, you always try to improve your physique but I'd stay away from plastic surgery...

• If someone say average personality; they must go to doctor... :P

0|1
    0|0
  • "A gorgeous guy with an average personality."

Because you can easily change your personality, but not your looks.

0|0
    1|0
    • it's the opposite, actually.

• Show All
    • No, physical attractiveness includes face, height and body. If a guy has a perfect face, but he's as short as 5'3", then the face is pretty much useless and therefore he's not a gorgeous guy. You're also delusional if you think changing face is easy.

• @Asker I haven't done any research about plastic surgery because I am fine with my face. But from I've heard, it doesn't always end up well.