Girls, when girls say they are going through a lot of stuff What do they really mean?

That's what happened to my friend

7

Most Helpful Girl

• They're basically going through a lot of stuff. So trouble with parents, school, boyfriend, friends etc.

What Girls Said 6

• It means they're life is REALLY hard right now and they need you to be there for them. Ask her what's going on specifically and let her know you'll be there for her if she ever needs to talk.

• That there's something major and/or a lot of stress happening in my life, and I either don't want to talk about it, or REALLY want to talk about it but either not with the person in question, or I'm not sure how to talk about it with them.

• Could mean they don't wanna talk to you about it. Or they need time to get their footing back before they talk to others. I like to think my problems through and regain my stability before I talk to others

• When I say that it means I have a problem that I don't necessarily want to talk about with you and you should probably just give me some space

• well normally when i say that, im going through a lot of crap

• It could mean a lot of things. They need their space, going through personal problems etc