Guys, if you chatted to a girl on a dating site who said she only wanted sex is there still relationship potential if she starts to like you?

If at first she makes it clear she just wants sex so you meet and have sex on the first night but then she starts to develop feelings for you is there relationship potential or would you have already lost respect for her?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. I'm doing the exact same thing and I'm just looking for hook ups and expect same from her. But if I really like her I wouldn't mind or if she likes me it could turn out that way. Only danger obviously is if you like the one person and he/she doesn't return the favour, it may be shit because that person is sleeping around.

What Guys Said 9

• Respect? It must be earned. She lost it before she had the chance to earn it.

• Me personally, I don't think I would lose respect, but I don't know if there's relationship potential. I guess give it a little bit more time and see what happens?

• Chance? Sure! I wouldn't get your hopes up though.

• Yes I think there can be? respect has nothing to do with it If it happens it was meant to be,, now if she was with 3 guys that night that's losing respect

• Yes totally still at least for me.

• Once being with her and things develop, it would be hard to just say no.

• No, sex doesn't make people fall in love, or well, at least for men it doesn't. I know with women it tends to set her chemicals rising. If you're easy like that, without even getting to know you, then there's no relationship, it's just sex. If you called me up just to talk, and you know it's "just sex", I'm going to say bye, basically

• normal girls actually blatantly say they only want sex on dating site? For real? No strings or catches? I've never seen this in my life. Ever.

• I wouldn't respect her less for having slept with me no strings attached. Assuming we got on I guess I'd give her chance. Some guys might not be wanting a relationship at the time though.