Does it make you a bit of a loser if you try online dating at the age of 20?

Please be honest.

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. Sometimes the older generations seem a bit more inclined to think that way, but in general, online dating isn't really a big deal anymore. Loads of people (including 20 year olds) do it. It's a good way to find and meet people you might not have connected with otherwise.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I have a profile on a dating site lol. It's just for fun you know? Casual dating etc. I don't think it makes you a loser

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be a hypocrite if I said yes.

It understandable, as we fet older it's harder to meet people if you don't go to school or have many friends.

In my workplace there are only 3 guys. One of them is married, the other gay, the other has a kid. I'm sure people won't see it as pathetic. Maybe teenagers would but they don't understand

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are hooking up here. :P So are you still the loser here?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

1|0
    0|1
  • Depends on what website you use like make sure its not aimed at older people who have been through a marriage and are looking for emotional comfort make sure its for younger people :) then I think its ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe lonely, bored, sad, hurt but not a loser. No.

0|0
    2|0
  • No.. why would it?

0|0
    0|0
    • I just thought maybe it made me seem a bit desperate and not being able to find anyone in real life was a bit pathetic, at least that's what my mum and dad said of it anyway.

• Show All
    • Okay thanks :)

• Your parents don't know what it's like to date now. They had no texting, social media. They probably had a job when the minimum wage was $2. Don't let them bring you down

• No. Thats actually the best mature age to start

0|0
    0|0
  • i tried it at the age of 18... so you decide

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Pretty much everyone does online dating now apparently. Who cares.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol yes online dating is for older people in their 30s

0|0
    0|0