How should I approach dating if I never had a girlfriend?

I feel like I should just be me. I might be awkward because of how blunt and forward I am but if I'm unsure I'll ask straight up with no guessing. for example , if im on a date and feel more and more comfortable. Can just ask if she's ok with holding my hand. Or can I ask she is ok with is going somewhere after but let her know she doesn't have to. Can I act unsure or ask if am unaware of something? Is this ok or do I have to act like I've had previous relationship? Do I have to act like I know exactly what to do?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• i feel like you should be you but be a little more cal neutral ask a girl with confidence cause i have or had the same problem like you bro and i learned i will be rejected if a female isn't interested your have to be intriguing to them have conversation but make sure you dont control the convo let her talk more then you. you collect data on what she likes dont ask her out rite off the bat cause with me i have no problems asking girls out but when its my personal preference female which are African American i get really nerves any other race no problem just go in with confidence bro it works just make sure you plan out what you might ask fix yourself up look nice a female dont want unorganized men at times uh breath check cause they have better noses then us they can smell a fish fart if they wanted lol but yea confidence and take your time I don't know if your heart races but mine use to lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just go with the flow. I wouldn't really care if a guy acts like he's new to a relationship. Be yourself and ask if your unsure.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• u shouldn't lie about not having previous relationship , what idea are u trying to give her , that u are experienced with ladies? while ur attitudes say not i say dont fake it i mean a guy ur age should know what to treat a girl just give it a try and see how good u are at it

0|0
    0|0
  • If its 1st date.. beter not hold hands! ; -)

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course not on the first. But the second or third if it's going well. I would ask though because I wouldn't be good at reading her signals.

• Don't do it. They get wet sending dudes packing. Trust me.

0|0
    0|0