If a hot guy that you just met wanted to have sex but refused condoms would you go for it?

I already said no but what would you do?

This dude is oddlY persistent.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, haha. I'm not desperate, nor would that be worth it.

What Guys Said 8

• No. Why would I want to have sex with a guy?

• I've done it once and I'll do that never again.

I couldn't sleep for months until I got the final test results and knew she wouldn't knock on my door with a baby asking for money. still can't believe I was that fucking stupid.

she didn't refuse to have sex with a condom but I didn't have one and when I asked her she said no but that she'd be clean and prefer to do it without anyway...

• No. He is an STD cesspool wth a nice face. His days are probably numbered.

• Maybe or maybe not, but I'm not gonna play a game of risk with my health.

• Eventually it has to catch up to him. He is doomed. Good looks will get him a lot of P and then he will find out that it was actually a curse.

• Well, not gonna analyze him that much never gonna see the dude again... so.

• it would be pretty naive if you'd say yes...

• Id refuse... by the fact he was a guy mostly...: -P

• the fact that you just me + condom isn't that better lol

• If a girl said yes to that she'd be an idiot. If she wants sex that badly she can just go out and find another hot guy, it won't long to find one who'll use a condom. It's not like offers of sex are hard to come by for girls...

• Can you really blame him? Who the Hell wants to use condoms?

What Girls Said 14

• Heeeeel naw!
    I wouldn't say 'yes' even if he said 'yes' to condoms.
    I don't know his ass... xD

Hahaa

• Nope. I wouldn't risk my body. Who knows he could suck in bed too. Then what?

• Omg, a hot guy? how could I turn that down. That only happens once in a life time where a hot guy wants to have sex with a girl...

And no because i'm not an idiot.

• I personally would not have sex with a guy I just met but if that's something I would do then no... he has to wear a condom.

• Hell no. I am not ready for a baby.

• absolutely not!! he could have STDs or you could end up pregnant

• Exactly my thoughts. I'm going to start telling guys that I'm not on the pill so they feel encouraged to wear one.

• haha yes! and seriously, i a guy doesn't want to be with you with a condom on, he doesn't care enough to REALLY wanna be with you

• I would say no.

• NO!!! Who knows what the consequences could be and it's better to be safe than sorry

• lol of course not

• I could say something like "hell no that would be stupid" like everyone else. and that's what I honestly think about it too.

but I know that when I'm horny my brain turns off and I tend to do stupid things. I've done it before and if you look at statistics about condom use and casual sex you'll know that a lot of people saying here "no" might change their mind when the time comes too...

• No!! He can have sex with himself

• Hell no...

• Well see it's the fact he REFUSED.. Like my preference would be no condom if we've both been tested for STIs and I'm on the pill or whatever. But the fact he just refused when you said you wanted to use a condom is a red flag to me

• It was definitely a red flag for me and all I had was his word that he is std free. Like anyone can say that, where's your proof? Plus he wanted me to pay for a room. Like GTFO.

• He sounds like an arse tbh

• 💯agree

• I would say absolutely not. I refuse to have casual sex without a condom.