Guys, is it wrong for a girl to ask you to prom, does it make you feel special, or is it just weird?

If you think it is ok, how would you want a girl to ask you?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Any way she wants to.. If I like her or I want to go with her I will surely say yes.. If I don't want to I'll politely decline

• Ok, what do you think would be a cute way of asking?

• I would say keep it simple.. You can divert the discussion to prom.. then ask him whether he has a partner for prom yet.. By now I think he should get the hint.. if he still doesn't catch up then straight away ask him if he would like to go with you

What Guys Said 7

• I think it's awesome when the girl shows the initiative. These days so much pressure is put on guys to do all the courting. But we live in a modern era of (mostly) enlightened people, so I'm all for it. Although it can be a bit awkward for the guy to, as most don't expect that sort of thing.

• I think it shows some level of interest if a girls asks a guy out Werther it be to prom or just a night on the town. So yea , it would be special

• Just ask, a girl asked me back in high school. The gesture is a good thing.

I actually liked that girl, I had asked her out before prom and she said no. Since no one was asking her to prom she came back and asked me. I had to reject her offer because of how she turned me down before but otherwise it was a good thing.

• Though I never cared for the prom, I would be utterly flattered to be asked out by a girl.

• Tbh I personally don't like it when a girl asks me out. Just a weird irrational pride thing...

• I never had a prom in an all male private school and student discrimination.

• Well, plan out how much time you would need in order to be ready for it, and then if no guy has asked you to it by then, try asking the closest guy you're to. Sometimes men are just too shy/scared/nervous to ask a girl they maybe like to a dance, obviously with the fear of rejection, since rejection is a thing of life, ya know