The difference between dating and being in a relationship?

i think they are two different things, am i right?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Pardon me for the old school answer but I am firm about it. ONLY one thing is defined as relationship and that is marriage. No other way around it whatever society says.

0|0
    0|0
    • wow! if that is old school than i am just like u in some way or the other, i believe in marriage tool

• Show All
    • Thank you very much for the MHO. Considering the topic, its heartening to see it coming from a young lady like you. Times have changed (for the worse).

What Guys Said 2

• Being in a relationship = official

Thats the difference basically

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating = seeing each other to decline if they wanna be in a relationship or not.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• They are. Dating is feeling out whether or not you'd consider being IN a relationship with the person. You are not serious with that person and it doesn't have to be exclusive. Being in a relationship is being committed to that person.

Dating = no commitment
    Relationship = commitment

0|1
    0|0
  • Dating is seeing each other in restaurants and stuff. You aren't exclusive... just seeing what you like. Relationship is being with a person with the intent of staying together.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you go on a couple of dates with someone, then your dating. But if your just together (regardless of dates or not) then your in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating is when your trying to find out if you wan to be in a relationship with someone

0|0
    0|0