Could this chick be into me?

I'm 23 and work at a store. Two 18 year old girls come often and we flirt. One a brunette and one a blonde. Both are gorgeous by the way but i'm into blondes. To be honest the brunette seems more into me since she talks more vs the blonde who is more quite. I asked out the blonde within time and she said "YES" the thing is she's turned down two of my dates already by playing busy.

1st time- She said it was her bday and couldn't she wasn't lying (ig pics)

2nd time- She said she had to go on a college trip all weekend

Could this chick be into me? It could be she's shy but also could be she's turning me down softly to not make it awkward. You be the judge girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she just had plans & that's all. If she continues to do it then, you may want to move on & let her hit u up when she's free. Sometimes people just get really busy and If she didn't want to go without u, she wouldn't have said yes, so I think your good. :)

What Girls Said 30

• I think she's genuinely busy!

For the college trip, its that time of year for sure and taking off a few days to travel to campuses is going to happen. If she initially said yes to you, she definitely is interested. I think you should just ask her to be the one to pick a day to go out. Like a little half and half thing, you decide what to do, she decides when. That way she can plan to free time for you and you're not just sitting wondering whats going on

• Yeah, she's busy +
    she may be stalling so her GF has a chance with you +
    you're not asking her WHEN she's free, so gambling YOUR preferred weekends find her doing nothing... why gamble?

• well if you keep picking dates that don't work for her, have her suggest a few then and agree on one that works for you too.
    If she makes excuses, just move on and ask out the brunette.

• She found out that you're really 38 and didn't feel like dating her Dad.

• Dude. I remember this question from days ago.

She was honestly busy I think. Ask her out again and make sure she has no plans.

• I think she probably genuinely has been busy, those sound like legitimate excuses. PS I hope you're really 23 and not 34 because that would be creepy as shit.

• She turned you down. I'll take that as a sign that she's not interested.

• I'd just ask her. Next time you call and ask about a date say to her "if you aren't into me it's cool, just say, we don't have to go on a date and I don't want you to feel pressured or obliged to agree just so you don't hurt me feelings". Give her a really easy and polite and caring way out of she doesn't wanna date you, that way she will only have nice things to say about you to her girlfriends.

• Why would you choose the girl who's turned down your advances over the one who's obviously into you

Because of her hair color? As a 23 year old I would expect you to want them for their personality and not solely for their appearance. -___-

• since she is shy then maybe she is too shy to tell u that she isn't interested in you tbh why dont you ask her? just be like "if ur not interested in me then you can just say it"

• The girl could honestly be busy! Like senior year is pretty busy. Ask her when she's free and make plans when she's up for it. If she turns you down then, she's probably letting you down easy and you know that she's just not into you. Hope this helps.

• she doesn't sound interested.. she's playing with your feelings

• She's not interested. Move on.

Are you 23 or 34? I don't think 34 year olds ahouls be creeping on barely legal teens...

And dude... spell chek?

• Yeah... not into you at all I'm afraid. I see why. you're 38... o. O

• I think the best thing is to just ask her because she could be really nervous about going on a one on one date with you at least you will know where you stand.. I've turned down dates before all because I just didn't comfortable to go on a date with them so quickly, but I did really like them I was just shy

• You picked the wrong day to have a date.

• i think she could still be into you. Her reasons seem legit. just tell her to pick the day you guys would go out

• She's playing with you and turning you down gently.

• She just likes to flirt but she's not into a commitment. And go for the brunette since she seems to like you more. You may be into blondes but you never know, the brunette might be even better for you. Give her a chance.

On a side note, I don't think you realize that we can see your age right above the question. You're 26. Not 23

• She's probably actually busy. Shit happens. If it happens two more times then leave her alone.

• Again? How many times are you going to post the same question over and over again... -__-

• Third times the charm. If she has another excuse, just tell her to call you when she has the time.

• Ask her on a date, but get her to pick the day. Then she can't be busy- if she still back out then something is wrong

• Yea she just didn't want to say no to your face probably. I very much doubt she's into you.

• She probably isn't interested. Just likes to flirt.

• Just maybe if the brunette friend liked you in the first place, she has probably threatened her blonde friend and said don't go out with him cause I liked him first. . or something. I would say the blonde one still likes you.

• You have asked this before!

• They are barely grown women and either just left high school or are still in high school while you are damn near a quarter of a century old -_-
    Consider the maturity level in effect here. If a girl cancels twice then chances are she's not that into you. She would have directly found a way to make it up to you. Some girls just like to flirt and toy with guys because it skyrockets their ego.

• most 18 year Olds don't want to date 34 year olds.

• I don't think it's because she is shy.. it's quite clear that she doesn't want you..

can you also help me here? thanks
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1455300-is-it-normal-to-start-a-relationship-from-text-messages

What Guys Said 20

• she wasn't lying the first time, so you can easily brush that off. So to me she's only turned you down once because she was busy. I would give her the benefit of a doubt and say she was. Ask her when she's free and go from there. If she cancels again or tiptoes around it then forget about her.

• Since you're 25 now, you have been trying with these 2 girls for 2 years, and you still don't get the message that they aren't really interested?

• weren't u posted this be4 dude?

• She thinks her friend likes you and is covering for her so you get interested in her... just a thought

• y don't u focus on the brunette dude?

seems blonde isn't very much into u!

• Let her call you now, if not try the brunette I am not into wishy washy girls at all

• she is blowing you off. You made the wrong choice. Now you cannot go back.

• She turned down your proposal twice for seemingly very valid reasons. I think you're overthinking it. If she continues to turn down date proposals then you could always ask her to suggest a date instead.

• Unless she rescheduled the date it's a bad sign.

• Maybe her friend is much more interested so she isn't going to date you.

• They both sound interested in you but the brunette more so. If you like the blonde go for her and if she says no then well hopefully the brunette still likes you

• You gettin played son. Should have gone with the brunette, don't let hair color be the deciding factor in attraction it usually ends up a mistake.

• How many time are you gonna ask this?

• complete rejection but you can appeal later on and change her mind.. work on another girl seems more interest in you..

• Stop asking this fucking question.

• Why does it say ure 25 then?

• Nice story... But I think I have heard this before...

• Just go with the one that likes you.

• I agree with bomba78 let her choose one that works for the both of u

• I think they're just fucking with you. lol