Is it bad that I think girls are just a waste of time right now?

Hello everyone so yea is it bad of me to think this way. Currently I'm in college to become a physisct and that dream is getting closer. I have been talking to an actual physisct from a laboratory somewhat near were I live and he asked me if I would like to work in the laboratory this summer. I'm super excited I'm just waiting to see if he was able to get me in one of the projects. I have also been talking to one of the deans in my school and he actually went to the university that I want to go to. He told me if I need any help getting into a university he can help me out. Ok I'll admit that I have never been good with girls. Girls dont even know that I exist. well in the past I have tried talking to all kinds of girls except the science nerd girls cause there is none that exists. I'm talking about girls that read and look into actual theories. For example I'm getting into knot theory basically is the mathematics for knots like the ones you get from your headphones that are a pain in the ass. I don't think I have a problem with confidence. I talk to strangers from time to time and I'm going run for president of my club soon. I don't know part of me wants to get a girl but then I'm like um naw I see no reason why.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooo. Always time for love and crap.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see your problem, you can be both a physicist and a boyfriend. Maybe you will meet her in university.

you didn't really state your reason why you think girls a waste of time though. You are only talking (boasting) about your academic career. Let me tell you something, universties are overfloaded with girls who 'read' and look into 'actual theories'. Really (I hope I am wrong) it is like you look down on girls, like they are not from your level or so.

And now you want us to tell you that it is ok to label ourselves as a 'waste of time'?

• Sorry if I offended but your right I was mostly talking about academic thinks and by waste of time I was trying to say if instead of putting my time and effort on girls I should put it on trying to reach my dream of becoming a physisct

• Yeah definitely I agree. Focus on that first. I am doing that too right now, my academic career is the most important thing right now.

• Maybe you just haven't found one of your interest that happens I'm sure some day you will !

What Guys Said 5

• It's not bad I want to work in the sciences too I find knot theory extremely cool. Imagine a branch of mathematics that analyzes tangles how cool is that. I'm a brainy science person myself and I wonder how easy it would be for me to attract girls.

I used to think girls are a waste of time throughout high school and most of college but as I grow older and older I'm thinking about it more. I still think my aspirations are more important but I'm less one-minded about it. It's hard to neglect my social emotional life 100% completely.

• Don't sweat it.
    You're entitled to your own opinoin, and if you feel the average glam type girls doesn't do it for you, it's totally okay to pass.
    Brainy girls are rare and far in between, and you shouldn't settle for a shallow type if you want a girl you can connect with intellectually.

If you think they're a waste of time, chances are they probably are.
    Always go with your gut feeling, and just do your thing.

• Nah bro, you're pursuing your passion and dreams. Any woman that would hinder you from doing that would be a waste of time.

But chances are, there is one woman out there who you can talk to about all this, and instead of her listening, she'll contribute, and maybe even broaden your scientific horizon.

Main take away is don't give up trying to find this kind of women. You'll have to sift through a lot of bad people to find the good one

• There's no reason to have a relationship. You can have a happy, fulfilling life being single, just as much as you would being in a couple.

• That warm, wet, velvet pocket between their legs ain't a waste of time, it feels good to stick your dick in 'em.