Boyfriend giving his number to other girls?

Basically I found out from social media that 2 months into my relationship with my current boyfriend he had a girl tell him he's cute and to hook her up and he responded by giving her his number. I confronted him about it and he says he gives his number out to strangers all the time. He said she never texted him. But should I be mad or concerned that my boyfriend is fine with giving his number out even tho we've been dating over half a year? Even tho nothing happened last time doesn't mean he won't do it again and somthing could happen.

• You're over thinking this
  • You should be concerned/upset

Most Helpful Guy

• Up until when he said "he gives out his number to strangers ALL THE TIME" I wanted to vote "overthinking".

Bullshit translator says:
    An excuse, a lousy one at that.

So, he needs a foot in the ass. My universal solution to every single problem. A foot in the ass.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be concerned if I were you, that's like a red flag. Maybe he isn't ready to commitment, maybe talk to him, or better yet leave him. Up to you, your choice.

What Guys Said 3

• He needs a spank : D... I mean seriously... u are giving him so much loyalty.. and he is giving his number out to others.. maybe he just wanted some phone sex. And I think thats ok.. but still... he needs to care about u and ur feelings..

• Haha thanks. Like I have some guy friends but I would never give a random guy my number especially if he was flirting with me. And iv even deleted some of my guy friends numbers and stop talking to them bc my boyfriend didn't like it, and now he's just going around giving his number to freakin any girl like I just don't get it

• Not fair at all.. anyways.. best of luck with ur guy

• Oh, he's 17, let him cheat on you a bit.

• Chill. She asked him to hook her up she didn't ask to hook up with him.

What Girls Said 3

• He's clearly not interested in commitment and loyalty. I wouldn't continue dating him. You wouldn't be missing out on much seeing as you've dated for only 6 months. Get out whilst you can and before you get totally committed and he cheats.

• I'd be concerned

• Yeah id be concerned too...