Girls, if girls can smell desperation?

Ok so obviously you can't hide whats so clearly visible if you want a girl in your life and your lonely so ladies if you see all these desperation signs does it turn you off and just make you feel sorry for me

11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Makes me feel sorry for you, but definitely in a way that's a turn off.

Desperation is basically people-repellent.

Being in a relationship isn't the most important thing in the world. Stop telling yourself that it is! Cultivate your hobbies, friendships and other interests and start enjoying your life on your own. That's how you build confidence - by being satisfied with your life.

• Yes, yes it does.

• It turns me off because I feel you're not really interested in me as a person but in getting yourself a girlfriend just for the sake of it.

• When I feel someone desperate I feel sad. Not ohh thats pathetic sad. Like, they have no one to love and no one to love them. :(

• It kind of turns me off, because I might think that the guy has some problems. But I would give him a chance though :P

• Well at some point you think somethings wrong with me im 23 never dated never had sex

• What I think doesn't matter. For all you know I could be an old man…
      Its better to get a compliment in real life!

• True lol but im sure your not

• Being lonely and wanting a girl isn't desperation... but trying to get with a bunch of girls just trying to see whose gonna bite is. If you are just seeking a real relationship you have to be patient because the right girl will come along. Also being single and wanting a relationship isn't unattractive, but being thirsty for ladies just trying to catch one is.

• Well at some point you start to think somethings wrong with me im 23 never dated never had sex

• Its not you, girls are just super picky... especially when we are around our age 20-25. And its not unattractive to be a virgin or new to this, it just means you haven't found the right girl.

• Makes me feel sorry if the guy otherwise seems a good person

• It turns me off

• Yes I think it's a turn off

• Yes desperation is a bit of a turn off...

• Well at some point you start to think somethings wrong with me im 23 and never dated had sex

• Well what about the fact im intimidated to talk to women im interested in

• So are lots of people