Girls, If you are not ready for a realtionship, would you join a dating website?

• No, if I'm not ready for a relationship (e. g. because I recently broke up), then I would not join a dating site.
  • Yes, to get to know other people for the time after I've recovered
  • other (please elaborate)
    Vote C
  • I don't know. I just want to see the results.
    Vote D
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't like dating websites. i've never been on one but i have met people online before. i'm not saying that everyone is like this but all of these people had something seriously wrong with them. they were creepy, clingy, annoying, didn't know anything about socializing and were just horrible. they all had really messed up lives. they all had a habit of hiding something big. thats what i hate about online dating. to me, if you're on a website it's kind of pathetic. i feel like a good relationship will naturally come to you. love comes naturally and i believe that it doesn't end well when you go searching for it. i feel like when you go searching for a relationship you and the other person will come off as desperate. those dating websites are all based on looks. lets be honest here but when do you see a less attractive person getting messages? it's always the ones that look like supermodels. you then meet the person and they look completely different. this happens more with the ladies. you see ladies online and they're all beautiful but then you see them in person and they aren't in the least bit attractive. i would much rather meet people in person and get to know them.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• I got on dating sites mostly to heal my ego after someone hurt me. I've dated guys off the site before too but most of the time it's nice just feeling like there's someone else out there who would value you (even if only sexually) after a douche broke your heart.

• So, you are using other men, gave them false hopes, for your own interest?

• I don't give anyone false hopes. I only reply to people I could actually enjoy being with. But the other 99% of messages are just little confidence boosts. I'm not using anyone. I dated a guy for four months purely because I messed up and talked to him for long enough I felt like I'd lead him on. So I dated him honestly and gave him my full attention. That didn't work out but clearly I cared about his feelings enough to try to make him happy.

• I'm on mostly just to find a hookup, or talk to someone if I'm bored. But if Imeet someone nice I would consider a relationship

• Not unless I was there to hook up. No strings kind of thing. A lot of people are on there just to get laid.

• No, I just broke up with someone.

• I would go on a dating website so I could find someone who can help me get through the tough time

• I prefer meeting people face to face and I am currently in a relationship so no I wouldn't go on a dating website.. ever