Is he "busy" or is he actually busy?

When a guy says he's busy, sometimes he's not into you and sometimes he's really actually busy either with work, exams, family issues, etc. How do you tell the difference between the two?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the situation. If you're trying to go on a date with him and he's interested in you, he'll let you know when he's available. If he's not interested, he'll use the classic "I'm busy" excuse without letting you know what day/time would work for him. That's true of both genders.

What Guys Said 3

• if he's actually busy, then by the time he's finished he'll message u and not "4get" it basically...;-)

• I would presume he genuinely is busy. Guys tend to be very short sighted when we are focused on a task.

If he doesn't message you first EVER, then I would say he isn't interested.

• Generally for me if i'm actually busy i'll say some thing like "I'm busy with xxx." then try to reschedule. If i'm not actually busy and just not into it then i'll just say "I'm busy that day" or "I can't, I'm busy then" or something like that with no details.

What Girls Said 2

• Busy, takes long to reply and explains his busy schedule sometimes.

"Busy", replys to other people, is online on Facebook, and liked a girls pick on Instagram.

• If he's busy and into you... He would let his mom fall off a cliff it meant he would score "points" with you... Men are weird like that. So if he EVER is too busy for you.. he's just not that interested.