Should I contact him?

I went out on good a date with this guy who ended the date by saying... "we should do this again sometime (a hug was given) I'll talk to you later."

i felt really good about the date, but he hasn't contacted me yet. it's been 2 days (excluding the weekend, cause I knew he was visiting his family)... after a week passes, should I contact him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I hate the little waiting games guys do sometimes, I mean I know they don't always do it on purpose (the guys who aren't assholes atleast) but it drives girls into neverending worry and critical thinking. "did he not like me?" "did I do something that scared him off?" "should I have done this or that?" for a guy who won't contact me, I let them be. It's like, if he wants to see me or talk to me, I'll let him decide. So just tough it out for a week and then maybe send a little short text saying "hey what're you up to?" then if you have a sense that he doesn't really wanna talk, f*** him, he isn't worth the time lol

What Guys Said 2

• Yes call him tomorrow. Say "let's make it a second date."

• personally I hate all the little rules, if you want something to happen, make it happen. call him tomorrow

What Girls Said 3

• call him. what's the worst he can do? nothing.

seriously I think waiting around for him to call ishorrible.

do something about it,

maybe he's waiting around for you to call.

nothing is going to happen if you don't do anything.

if he doesn't answer, then hell call you back if he is interested,

if he didn't then screw him.

youll find somebody better.

• guys are forgetful in my experience

it sux to be told that you weren't exciting enough for him to remember you (not in those words) but that's how it is

if you know him in any other context, I'd ask him about that

like "how'd your game go" or "was there a FFA meeting on monday" or whatever (lol FFA)

make it strictly business and wait as long as possible

• Personally, I's wait for him. He knows how to get ahold of you. If he wants to see you again, he'll make it happen.