Do men actually think?

That talking to a woman degradingly will get him some action? I don't get it. Just because they are in shape, they think women will just fall over themselves to sleep with them? Do some girls actually fall for this b. s?

Most Helpful Girl

• It appears that many on here don't. They think that they're biased prejudiced view is the reality of the world without understanding that it's simply only theirs and not necessarily everyone else's.

What you're speaking of would actually work on insecure women though they may use some manipulative tactics. Like telling the girl that she isn't as pretty as other women but he chose to walk up and talk to her.

Yes. Unfortunately some women do. But I think those are the ones that are insecure/have low self-esteem.

• What I don't understand is, where are their mothers or fathers in all of this? My brothers would of never gotten away with acting like that with my parents.

• Lol. Probably not knowing that their "son" is an arrogant asshole who needs to be punched in the face. Or their parents may be the exact same way. :)

What Guys Said 11

• Do women actually think? Don't generalise! Some men think about this kind of stuff and some don't. Same goes for women some women think before saying things and some don't. All what you have just said can be said about some women to, some women that are in shape think men are just going to fall all over themselves and that they can have any guy they want. Stop singling out one particular gender! Because both genders do this.

• since i have a brain... i guess i can basically...:-P

• Actually it does work on women who are very insecure. It's called negging and only douche bags use such methods to get women.

• If the guy is in shape and he thinks that way, then yes, 'some' girls do fall for it. It's lust, not love. These guys don't give a $#! t and they're the ones that will attract women purely on physical attributes.

• Just like not every guy does stupid crap like that not every girl is able to not fall for it.

• I always figured it was because I am stable, funny, well endowed, and easy to be around. I didn't know it was because I am too swole to control. God I feel so used...

• Actually it works more than being polite and respectful I've tried both and nice gets you nothing most of the time its kinda sad

• See I keep hearing that and it makes me wonder how damaged women are to respond to that.

• Its kinda random but I try both ways depending on the girls facial expressions but being an ass gets you way more especially with woman between 15 - 30 older women usually prefer you respect them but not all the time.

• no we do not think. we think looks matter to girls so much we improve our looks instead the social skills :P

• I think, therefore I am

• define degrading give us a example? i feel some women are to sensitive

• Some women think that's all they deserve

• So some women respond to it. Very strange. I guess it's no different than a guy wanting a girl to dominate him and cut him down.

What Girls Said 4

• If questions on gag are any Indocation then, yes to all.

• Sadly, yes to all.

• Very sad indeed. I think they are shocked when I tell them to take a hike.

• No, they probably just think you're a lesbian.

• Bahahahaha probably

• Some women believe this.

• I like chubby men : >

• I don't mind guys with a bit of weight on them either :) As long as they are sweethearts though.