Guys, would you ever date a girl with Asperger's Syndrome?

Just out of curiosity, since my friend and I, both have mild AS. We're not quite sure if any of us have any potential someday to be dateable-we're not freaky ladies, we're just a little odd in our interests. Just to make that clear. Hope you can answer.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's mild, then probably yes.

If it's severe, then no.

• You are quite good-looking. So, there's no problem looks-wise.

What Guys Said 14

• Can't say I have anything against people with AS , hell I've never interacted with someone with AS irl.

So I'm open to it.

• I would be interested in hearing what some of those interest would be. Really hard to Judge when it is just "weird Interest" as the description. That could range from silly stuff that's not important to like really to weird to grasp for others stuff or anything in between. Never heard of this disorder can men have it cause I have always been an oddball in things that interest me as far as hobbies, fantasy anything basically is always odd with me but im not a loon or crazy by no means. I would be interested in talking to you about this disorder and how it effects you and more about it.

• I wouldn't guarantee it would work out if I was ever put into a relationship like that, but yeah sure I'd give it a shot.

• I can't say that I would before I know her well enough and if I care enough about someone I wouldn't care if she had an AS, I would help her go through with it.

• np with me... she might have some cool interests basically...;-)

• Sure, I wouldn't have any problems with it. I have my own mood disorder (bipolar) and wouldn't mind dating someone with asperger's syndrome.

• i have Asperger's Syndrome too. its hard living with it especially with all of the anger that i have.

• I honestly don't even know what having AS consists of.

• well considering i don't know exactly what asperger's is it definitely wouldn't stop me from dating a girl who had it. have you and your friend had boyfriends before?

• Yay, you are pretty.

Yes, I would. I'm not super knowledgeable on it but I know is fairly easy, as long as she's willing to teach me how things work for her.

• No problem for me^^

• There are many gagers here that have AS or autism, a lot of males too. That would consider

• I think I would.

• if she was good in bed, sure why not.