How do I make it up to my boyfriend for having interest in another guy?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 years, I love him more than anything and he completes me. But a few weeks ago, over spring break, I was working out of town with this guy and I started to like him, he was cute and funny and fresh, I even flirted a bit. I never did anything with him though. Never texted him or anything. My boyfriend just found out and he is, rightfully, REALLY hurt! He's crying and he barely talks to me and is very short and I want it back to normal! I know it will take time but seeing him like this and knowing I did it is hurting me, I don't know how much more I can take. I know he wants me to do something but I don't know what. So what do I do? What do I say? How do I help?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, I am experiencing the same issue with a girl I love. Over 8 months and this may not be what you want to hear. But it's broken my heart and I am doing everything possible to get her back. I recently made a post about it. There's no easy way other than the honest way. She was honest and as heart felt as she could be. But it's still very hard.

• Crying! I think he must be too angry and argue with you and even slap you nice slap anyway if you dont want lose your bf make sample surprise for him and after that promise him that you will not disapoint him again. Solved

What Girls Said 1

• You did nothing wrong. you flirted with a guy that wasn't your boyfriend, ok. but you didn't sleep with him. Your boyfriend is overreacting and way too jealous. He acts like there aren't any other men in the world. here and now one of you will get jealous. Just reassure him when he gets jealous.

• That's what I think to, but it doesn't matter, it's his feelings. No matter how irrational

• Just reassure him that you like him and only him. Quench his thirst of insequreity and needyness