Why do you think that blonde caucasian girls generally prefer African guys or multiracial guys over white guys?

Why are the majority of them dating and mating with African (sub saharan African and arabs, not white africans) and multiracial guys? Are white guys less attractive or less masculine compared to these guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I highly doubt that the majority of white girls are dating non white guys. You are probably just sensitive to that and so you notice it more.

• I said majority of blondes, not all white girls.

• Rofl whatever you say man.

• Well thats all I see here.. blondes with blacka and mexicans...

What Girls Said 10

• I'm seeing a bit of jealousy, sprinkled with a hint of racism, and garnished with a creepy obsession with blonde haired and blue eyes women. A lot of the white girls I know aren't only dating black men or multicultural men. They're dating men within their own race too because they go out with a person due to them being attracted to their personality not just because of a skin, eye, or hair colour.

• do the majority of the blonde girls with blue eyes that u know fw with white guys or with other races?

• They go for whoever they connect with that the moment. I don't keep tabs because when it comes to who my friends date their S. O.'s race doesn't matter. Now if the dude has a shit personality, and treats them the wrong way, that is when I step in and handle some ass.

• Maybe is the difference that attracts them.
    I don't think it's because white guys are less attractive or less masculine. That's not true.

• But why are thr majority of blondes with other races? Why not the majority with white guys?

• Then I don't know what to say anymore...

• Lol, "I don't think it's because white guys are less attractive or less masculine" Of course, because white guys are the most attractive, black boys are ugly and Asian boys are feminine.
      It's not the opposite day to be the reverse of real life.

• I dont even think that's true

• I said most blonde girls.. not all. Most means the vast majority

• Well that's all I see in miami.. blondes with other races almost none with white guys

• Maybe... But you seem a little too obsessed with blondes. It's nothing but a hair color, it will turn gray one day :/

• why does this question keep getting posted... I don't know why you think this. It depends on the individual herself and her personal taste.

• But why are most blondes with non white guys while only a minority are with white man? Even if the ratio would be 50,01 to 49,99% I want to know why are there more blondes with non white guys than blondes with white guys.

• i just don't see that much at all.. at least not where i live.

• I'm a blonde green eyed girl whose only dated whites before, so...

• I said most blondes not all... the vast majority of blondes don't like white guys and prefer other races and I wnder why...

• Not where I live. Depends where you live I guess

• I wouldn't say that? You must be seeing these images on social media.

• Well almost all blonde girls I see with guys are with a non wite guy.

• Yeah.. with black guys and mexicans and all other mixed guys.. not wityh white guys

• I don't know what to tell you bud

• It depends on the girl. Not all white girls are attracted to guys outside of their race. I know a German girl who will only date German guys with blue eyes and blonde hair.

• I did not say all I said most.. why are most blondes with oher races and only a minority with white guys?

• because its not fairfor fk sae.. there are so many white guys that freaking love blonde girls with blue eyes but they give us no chance.. its like trying to gt somethin u will never be able to get

• You'll find someone eventually

• ummm. as a blue eyed blonde haired woman, i have to say that is definitely not true

• All women in general prefer white men, stop this bullshit. The media just over compensate for other guys to help them and only show white girls.
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...4545-a9b9-91107694751a.jpg
    http://s23.postimg.org/i3z1j7kgb/480.jpg
    http://s2.postimg.org/ju8keejnd/57993424.jpg

• This retarded fantasy, lol, I remember you and I know you're not white guy or is just want to have some weird fetish shaming white guys in their race with retarded bullshit. I don't know why white guys still dating white girls anyway, they have better choices and are better than white girls to end with them.
      http://s24.postimg.org/ibws9l5dx/1428773505778.jpg

• The look of awe on the little Asian chick's face...

• Opposites attract? I know its true in my case but I'm part Irish so I'm really pale...

• We'll yeah.. most of blondes prefer other races but I think its more than just contrast

• Lmao! I got down voted for liking other guys? Its soo funny what people will down vote for... I didn't say I don't like white guys... I just prefer others. Specifically I hate a weakness for latins. They are soo sweet natured. The ones Ai know anyways...

What Guys Said 12

• dude how many times will u ask this?

• god some of you people annoy me. you see one blonde with a black guy and your head explodes. Totally retarded

• No. Check the statistical data from the dating site Okcupid: blog.okcupid.com/.../

White women seem to be the most attracted to white men.

• I see white women with men just about every day. The last time I saw a white woman with a black man was last summer. I guess your "facts" are totally wrong. But I don't really expect that being given the truth will change your fantasy.

• wtf are you talking about

• I think blonde girls want to mix up their pale genes with some more dark tone genes that run in the majority of humanity. Also are you going to call me a Chink again? Cause if you're that dude again I say Fuck you beforehand.

• Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8

• I think they invented preference for a reason.

• But why do blondes prefer others over white guys?

• Where do you get your facts from?

• Maybe it's time for you to get out of the hood to see what's happening in the real world if that's what you think. You do know there is more out there other then the 4 square blocks in what-ever east end city you live in.

Damn, at least steal cable so you can get some form of education.

• Because they love the BBC.

• Nah, big white cocks are better because white guys aren't only penis but they can also have big dicks, search for Danny d "big white cock" and the biggest penis in the world is of a white guy
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Falcon

• Doesn't change the fact that white women date black guys for their dicks.

• This is an oddly specific situation you have setup here lol