People against Interacial Dating?

Personally I think it's ridiculous that we have so much negativity on these questions on interracial relationships. But out of curiosity to the people who don't want to date interracially what is your reason.

• Family (stay in same race when Marry/date (
  • Preferences
  • Hatred for all races but your own
  • Other
If you pick other what is ur reason

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont see why not- there's really great and really horrible people from each race.

• Exactly people are people no matter what

What Guys Said 4

• You have not lived long enough to learn that, as you get older, and the world changes around you, you will feel most comfortable with those things, those practices, those beliefs that you have known since your childhood, and you will not embrace all the changes. These are emotional responses, not rational responses, so they cannot be justified logically but that does not mean that they are not justified. You can laugh, you can scoff at older people, but if you are lucky. . . one day you will be one of us!

• yeah i find it silly as well,2 judge people because of their skin color basically...;-)

• For me it's a combination of family, personal preference, and subliminal influence by the media.

• Why would u let the media influence who you date?

• Media influences personal preference which influences who one dates. Personally I'm more concerned about if I'm able to get a date then who I should date specifically. I'm in a disadvantaged group myself as an Asian male. Living in a white majority society all my life I subconsciously wish I could get the hot white model that everyone adores instead of being the ugly duckling in society. So subconscious socio-psychological factors tick within me.

• So I want a hot girl X (

• For me it's a choice and I am offended that it has to be a racist reason on my part cuz it's just not the case at all. It's just a preference. While I see some absolutely adorable women of other races I just choose to not date then , I don't hate these Ladies or disrespect them in any way.

• Never said it was a racist reason.. I personally just don't have racial preferences when it comes to dating but I realize people do that's why I put it as a option

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's silly to hate someone and write them off on the basis of where their ancestors happened to be with relation to the intensity of the sun's rays.

That being said, I have a preference for the combination of blonde hair and blue eyes and that combo doesn't normally occur on races other than Caucasian. However, that's not to say that I haven't seen any members of other races that weren't ridiculously attractive.

• The who interracial hate is so stupid.