Ladies, would you date a fat man? Also, Men, would you date a fat woman?

I am not talking curvy. I am talking fat, almost obese.

• Yes
    40% (16)30% (10)36% (26)Vote
  • No
    60% (24)70% (23)64% (47)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
21|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to admit - if she's huge, then no. UNLESS she is working out and improving her health, then I would. But if she has no goals to be healthier, then how can I expect to spend time with her if she's likely to die a lot sooner rather than later due to her weight issues?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Yes I would. Some guys just look sexy as hell even with the extra pounds. If he looks like this I would...

http://bigguydreamer.tumblr.com/post/73471735035

0|0
    0|0
  • No. That's one thing I'd never settle for.

2|0
    0|1
  • My boyfriend is a heavier set/husky guy, but he's also 6'1", so yeah, I'd date a big dude. Heavier guys tend to have the sweetest personalities sometimes. ^u^

1|0
    0|0
  • The weight you have to be to be classed as obese isn't that much. I've dated men who would technically be classed as obese. Portly, chunky guys. Why not, if it feels right it feels right.

0|1
    0|0
  • when I was probably 15 I dated a big guy named Issac because he would make me laugh and I made him laugh plus had some stuff in common of course he was my best friend, but he was a pig (pun intended, because he cheated) he was a little ho which honestly surprised me because he was so sweet like, candy. almost like a heavy sugar coated gummy worm.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chubby yes, obese no.

I doubt there are many people out there who like dating an obese person...

0|0
    1|0
  • Honestly no. I don't think I'm into bigger guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes cuz i am fat :D

4|0
    0|0
  • If he had a nice personality and we really hit it off I would maybe consider it.

I've dated a guy that was pretty overweight once (not obese though). Didn't work because he actually ordered me the wrong food and would eat mine as well. He wanted to be romantic and bring me food to work, which was a nice thought. I tried, but after the 3rd time and explaining how uncool that was, I stopped contact with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • and would and have dated a fat woman :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex got really fat. I left him because he's a loser not because he gained a lot of weight. My husband is thin and I prefer it more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Will never date a fat man

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly no. I dont know but im attracted to skinny guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • A little chubby yes. Obese no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if I were a heifer myself. But I'm not...

0|0
    1|0
  • Honestly i wouldn't, i like guys that are fit :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry Zo, it has to come out... I weigh a tonne :'(

• i know @MarkyyG123 , i only just found out recently that you are very overweight... hahahahahhaha

• 😥 PlEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE don't leave me I swear I'll stop living in KFC and start eating grass :'(

Okay, I'm going to stop, some people might get offending... sorry guys 😇😇

• Depends on how fat/ how he carries the fat

0|0
    0|0
  • I work out 3days a week, so... No

0|0
    1|0
  • If he had a great personality, and a great face, yeah, maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm sorry, that's something I find really unattractive. I'm into skinny guys

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Personality is everything! \o/ All women are beautiful!

2|0
    1|2
  • No. I'm not the best but I deserve better than this.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not obese. I wouldn't be able to think about how unless she has amazing health insurance than we're gonna be up shit's creek soon enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. I take care of my health and wouldn't want a partner dying on me in ten years due to heart failure

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not really into people that are bigger than I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • they would if he had over $60,000 in his trust fund.

0|0
    2|2
  • I never would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Gonna be dead honest. I'm not gonna open a book that looks like shit. It's be different if like the person I loved got fat though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • no... no more dating for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, but I'd like a certain body type like pear shaped. No massive stomachs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried a date with a fat women, really nice and was pretty too. We went on a date and kissed. It was ok

But as a gf I find it too big for me to handle since I'm not a big guy... just I wouldn't be able to have her sit on my lap

Maybe if I really loved her yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that. Best fucking sex I've ever had.

1|0
    0|1