You know you are in love when?

Personal answers
for me I don't think I ever been in love, but i think I definitely came close
I would say for me, you know you're in love if you would die for them

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Your neurochemicals make demands of you. Loads of demands.

• You know you are in love when you are torn between eating the last piece of that donut because it is so good and not eating the last piece of that donut because you want to save it to enjoy later.

Ohh donuts, why you so tasty?

• I was only in-love once.

• With my highschool girlfriend, but she used that love and shove it up my ass where the sun don't ever shine.

• What's your definition of love

• At the end of the day, she's the only one I want to see. She makes me feel appreciated, she compliments me and criticizes me on things I need to work on, she values every little thing I do for her, she simply wants the real me and no one else, she makes me feel complete, and she loves me for who I am and is willing to look past my history. The feeling of course goes mutual and I can probably provide more if you want me to, but those are just a few things that I define as "love".

• I don't know if I've ever been in love or not

• I knew I was in love when I realized seeing her happy made me happy and it wasn't just about getting sex. I'm usually really selfish but I would put her first. I'd have died for her.
    It's funny after you break up and you're like damn man, what was I thinking? lol

What Girls Said 8

• If you feel happiness when you hear, see, smell or think about the person. Your heart feels warm and jumpy but a good kind of jumpy. You feel complete when you're around that person.

And the feeling or the thought of losing that person makes you sick. Literally you feel like your going to shit your pants. Your body feels weak, your stomach feels like its dropped to your feet.

• When your love for them is unconditional, meaning they hurt you in ways that break your heart to a million pieces. But you still love them with everything you have. Doesn't mean they are healthy for you, or good for you. But you still love them..

• when they are always on your mind, they make you good crazy in a indescribable way, when you alwaaays want to be around him, just be with his presence. that's as far as I can go with explaining but other than that you'll Know. I can't describe the feelings I have for my boyfriend it just feels like if a thousand shoe laces but lit up in different colors were inside of me dancing i guess haha. but I still get butterflies seeing him till this day.

• No sure, I've never been really in love
    I guess your in love when you can't stop thinking about a person
    and your happy just to be around them

• when I stop eating or not hungry ahah

• You know your in love when you feel comfortable and confident about the person you're with.

• But what is Love?

• When you feel protected and he sacrifices lambs for you. That's true love