Guys, is it okay to "like a boy" just for sex?

I think that's the only reason for why I like a guy. I have feelings for him, but I know it's not love. It's more of a sexual attraction. He is a nice guy and I don't want to have that type of feeling towards him because I am not like that and because I don't want to hurt him.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex takes two, and you're both enjoying it.
    Some writers recommend that friends with benefits relationships should go longer than six months, because it's possible that you might end up connecting on a deeper level. Fuck safely and make sure you both establish emotional boundaries, or he might get the wrong idea.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 11

• Well if you both have a sexual attraction there is no problem with that. But you should still tell him what you feel before because you don't want him to get the wrong idea and developp somes feelings.

Trust me, it hurts to be liked by a girl only for the sexual part when you want more.

So please talk about this to the guy :)

• Agh! well we haven't done anything the thing is that I don't know if I want him just for that. But I would never use a person for that. Now, my love feelings for him are starting to develop. I think I'm falling for him now. Sadly, I don't think he will ever like me😔

• I'm sorry if that ever happened to you.! Trust me I would never allow myself to just use him. I was confused on my feelings for him. It's because my feelings for him are different that what I've felt for other guys. I thought it might have just been sexual attraction. Now I realized that I actually do like him and I would like to be his gf. Thank for your advice, and eye opening comment.

• I'm happy I helped you :) any developpement?

• As long as the feeling is mutual and he understands you want nothing more. If he feels there is more to it than sex and you don't tell him other wise then it begins to be a problem

• Nice guys will fall in love with you pretty fast, so don't mess or fuck with him because of sexual attraction lol, go for bad guys pls x_x

• Make a contract stating no feelz.

If terms are broken, break the friends with benefits off.

Move on to next victim (s).

• If he feels the same way about you, then in today's society, yes.

• It's terrible. Men are not sex objects any more than women are.

• Omg, I know! We haven't done a thing. Trust me I would never use him. I don't think my question was clear. I was confuse on my feelings for him. They're more clear now and trust me I am liking him even more (not to use him). I would never do that, it's inhumane and immoral. Thanks for your advice :)

• It's not bad. It's only bad if you don't make your intentions clear to this guy.

• Yes, and there should be more woman like you. :)

• Ya, that's what most people call a fuck buddy... haha

• What makes you not want to date him. Is he just not interesting to you, even though he's nice. Girls want interesting men, not just nice (or some like bad guys)

• What will go through his mind is that girls find him hot and he can get laid a lot more in his life if he wanted to, rather than... he feels like a piece a meat.

• I never thought of that :0

• therr is nothing but posistives in my mind, except for STI's and what not.

• Jaja yes! Well I mean we haven't done it but that's the way I feel towards him but I don't want to do it yet because I'm just confused on how exactly I feel towards him.