What do I do? stay or leave?

my boyfriend and i have been together for 6month now. He just told me yesterday that he cheated on me in the second month and he is very sorry, now he's saying am too loyal and honest and he feels he is a bad person and might break my heart. i told him i've forgiven him for cheating on me , and asked him what he means when he says he might break my heart, i asked if he want me to saty or leave the relationship, and he goes like ' i dont know' then i told him am leaving him and he start to cry that i shouldn't. this is a guy i love so much, now i cnt concentrate on anything because i told him am leaving. what do i do? do i stay or leave?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's scared that he will break your heart because he probably know he's no good for a good person like you, You're right about leaving him if he says ''I don't know'' in my opinion, the answer should be simple yes or no. He might be sad and cry when you leave but that doesn't change the fact that he cheated on you two months into the relationship you two shared. Everyone will tell you to leave him because he cheated which might be the best thing to do because they say once a cheater always a cheater but you have to follow your heart and it's probably confusing. Give it some time.

• thanks, really appreciate your help.

What Guys Said 3

• I read to where you said he cheated on you twice this month and I knew Its over right then and there pack your bags and leave ASAP

• I'm sorry to say that at that age, I was that guy. When someone tells you they are a bad person, the best course is to believe them. When you ask if they want you to stay with them and they say "I don't know" it means no, but they don't want to take responsibility for ending the relationship. So you have to be the grown-up here and leave him. Maybe he'll grow up some time. Don't hold your breath. It will probably be a while.

• How the hell does this happen? For some, finding a relationship is so easy, so taken for granted, that they'll cheat the moment they get bored. Others who desperately want what the other guy is so willing to piss away seemingly can't find it no matter what.

I'll never understand it.

Do yourself a favor and leave this guy. He's just going to keep hurting you.

What Girls Said 2

• What is with all these partners who cheat and then come back to say they regret cheating?

There was a choice involved and he thinks he can do things behind your back and think it's ok for you to forgive him.

• leave.. you never know.. he might do it again... once a cheater always a cheater