Is sex necessary if you want to have a nice loving relationship with a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at first down the road it is once your married

What Girls Said 4

• To me sex is necessary but obviously not the only thing in a relationship. There are others who can be in a loving relationship without sex but that's if both agree that it's not necessary. If one believes sex is important while the other doesn't, it will lead to problems.

• Definitely not. If you guys have a lot in common you'll find there is a lot more to connect over than just sex. Also, sex doesn't equal loving relationships. A lot of couples I know only ever really connect through sex and that to me isn't real.
    Is there a reason why you're avoiding sex though?

• It's not necessary. Provided if both of you want the same thing. Intimacy just helps bloom the relationship further. But I'd suggest not to have sex early.

• Making love is best way to show ur love. I think if you dont, something gonna be missing

• Even if we're just dating?

• Well if u re in love u wanna touch... If sex is lame i dont think thats a perfect relationship

What Guys Said 3

• Necessary? no... but sex is such an important part of a relationship I'm very close to saying yes.

• Depends in the relationship but for me yeah it does matter :)

• Yes. That's part of the "loving"