Do you choose your SO's based on how you look or based on what you find most attractive, and for you your looks have nothing to do with it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Those who have the personality traits I am looking for. Looks are irrelevant *if* they meet the standards for personality.

• Yes, but the physical person is whom you know first and the internal person you get to know after that initial contact.

• Yes, but you don't need to be attracted to them physically in order to know their personality. You could meet them in a group or organization, or perhaps they were wearing a Harry Potter shirt and you really love HP and you started talking to them. Also, you can tell a lot about a person by just reading them a bit, even if you've never met before. For example, a very dominant and authoritative person will likely give off a sort of "aura of power" and have more aggressive body language. They'll take up lots of space and will likely have very good posture. The idea that you have to be very, very close to someone to know their personality is a complete and total myth.

• I'd say both but if I had to choose one if say based on my looks, because unless your super Rich your not going to be dating a model unless you look like one.

What Girls Said 2

• I go for who I'm attracted to. Always outside my league but somehow it magically works out.

• Based on what I find attractive.