I want a bad boy but and a cute, romantic one at the same time?

I want a boyfriend that thinks sex most of the time and does wild things, touches me all the time bla bla bla and the same time I want a boyfriend that's just so romantic and makes me feel good, cute and lovely and doesn't think about other girls. What I'm going to do? What's wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• then he must have a personalit disorder because being bad boy and romantic is impossible basically

What Guys Said 4

• Nothing wrong with wanting that. But your odds of finding someone like that is the same as you hitting the lotto.

• I can be your bf hahaha ^^

• Ethan james hunt the formula one racer perfect for you ( i kinda like him not homo xD)

• You need to find someone like me. I have all of those attributes you are seeking.

What Girls Said 4

• Wrong wording... if you say bad... I'd automatically connect words like aggressive , selfish, daring and inconsiderate to BAd BOYS.

I think you are looking for someone hot, passionate, high sexual but warm and nice ;)

• Such guys exist on in dreams, girl 😐😐

• You're still dreaming D:

• Omg I want someone like that too!