Guys, When taking a girl out on the first date where would you most likely take her and why? How dressed up would you like a girl for your date?

Would you prefer the girl to wear dressed up clothes or more of a realistic look? Do you want the girl to pay for her half of the meal or what ever you choose to do? And what do you just expect for the first date? Kissing? Light touching?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I think dress casual is appropriate for a first date. You don't want to look too casual but expensive dresses and tuxedos are over kill. Then again it depends on what the first date involves. I never ask the girl to pay for half of the evenings expenses but some have offered or even insisted. As for getting intimate, I never go into a situation with any expectations, unless we've done a fair amount of conversing prior to our first meeting and have already expressed the desire to kiss or even have sex. I've gone on dates where the end resulted in a handshake and others where we found ourselves in a hotel room.

What Guys Said 6

• I expect my date to dress appropriately for the event. But I would have a good idea of her style before I asked her out.

I never expect her to pay for half the date but some women insist on going dutch and that's ok too.

I never expect any physical affection on the first date. It may happen, or not, but I won't be disappointed either way. I definitely do not feel that I am owed a kiss or anything because I paid for a date.

• I'd take her to the swimming pool! (Hint, hint)

No joke, maybe to the movie or dinner. Most likely dinner at your age. I'd actually pay for everything, but thats me, other people might be different. Cuz im the one to ask her out, so i pay :P
    If you're going to dinner, then dressed up i think. But movies is more realistic, but still not really casual i think.
    I think light touching, and really maybe kissing. Depends on the scene :)

• To dinner and a movie I would wear a Tommy Bahma and I would just hug her after the date good night

• Ask him. If you pay half, make the first date the last date.

• Dressed up always and I will pay but she needs to put out.

• Smart casual always works. Coffee or dinner (but nothing to extravagant)