Girls, Do you like a man who likes one on one time with you?

women do you like a man who likes one on one time Netflix cuddle time

• 1 yes
    88% (36)
  • 2 no
    12% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
thank you

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, of course. Unless that's ALL he ever wants.

I never want to be one of those couples that stops hanging out with other people. I think it's important that there is a balance between alone time with each other, alone time without each other, and spending time with friends, both together and sometimes separately.

My boyfriend and I spend most of our time together just the two of us, but usually about once a week, we will do something with either his friends or mine, depending on what is going on. It typically works out that one weekend we'll hang out with my friends and then next with his, but usually we have one evening and most of the day Saturday and Sunday just one or one.

What Girls Said 8

• Girls, Do you like a man who likes one on one time with you?
    B. 2 no

• Of course.

• Of course. That's the best :)

• I chose no cause too many men are choosing this as a "getting to know you" date before you've even gotten together.
    It's just damn lazy and quite offensive.
    I'd rather see who you are, not a film some other man made!
    Unless they made that film ofc haha

• Not to mention, I need to see what you are like in public.
      If you are rude to strangers, not just nice to me cause you want to sleep with me.
      I find social presence really attractive though cause I'm outgoing.

• YUP!! It would be a red flag is he never wanted to do that.

• Does a chicken have a pecker? OF COURSE I DO!!! I WOULD KILL TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO WOULD LOVE TO SPEND TIME WITH ME!!!

• Yes, I love to cuddle.

• Yes, he is showing me that he is into me. He would like to have one on one time with me. I am definitely down for that.