A girl I just got to know texts me every day. Is that normal?

I've known this girl for over a year but we never really got to know each other. We started talking at school some days ago and noticed we actually have a lot in common. We became friends and changed our phone numbers when hanging out with others and since then, she has been texting me every day and sending selfies of herself and asking what am I dokng and how am I. I've had a great time chatting with her on Kik but I'm confused what to think. I've never really been this popular and I wonder if she is actually attracted to me. I admit I have a huge crush on her and I'm worried I might get the wrong picture and end up getting rejected. What do you think? Is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, dude. She's into you. You're 18, and just because you weren't popular with the girls in HS doesn't mean you won't be moving forward. Maybe you're finally through the awkward kid stage and beginning to come into your own. Try not to bang too many college chicks, you don't wanna get the herp!

What Girls Said 1

• I would say there is definitely some interest. I would not do that to anyone I wasn't interested in, so I say go for it.

What Guys Said 0