If you knew somebody whom you didn't like, and he got a gf, would that offend you?

say it was somebody whom you hated, would it offend you if he got a bf? would you feel resentful? or even envious?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hat people. But if it was some guy I didn't care for? Meaning he could die and I would laugh?

It wouldn't offend me. I'd feel sorry for his girlfriend.

• maybe he and gf would be/are happy? but meh, whatever..

• Are you incapable of comprehending that I don't care is different than disliking someone?

Apparently so. I feel sorry for the SO because they are with a horrid individual. If that SO is happy, then I hope that SO will not get hurt.

• No, but i know what you meant truly..

What Girls Said 2

• Why would I care?

• because you would? lol.

• Oh gosh, how silly of me! Of course you know how I handle social relations better than I, internet stranger. How could I possibly know myself better than someone who has never met me? That's ludicrous!

• lolol... i'm just following the norms at hand..

• Why would I care?
    Are you offended all your friends have girls and U do not?

• no, but i take it you're offended... don't lie now..

or post anonymous, despite being so "confident" and with it in life..

What Guys Said 2

• Interesting question, and one I found myself talking about with another friend recently.

If it was someone I merely didn't like, then absolutely not. If it was someone I hated, then I might have a problem with it. When I say hate, I reserve that for evil people. The women who climbed into bed with SS officers who just spent the day putting children in ovens? Yeah, I've got a problem with that. Mrs. Ramirez (look up Richard Ramirez if you don't know who I'm talking about)? Yeah, I've got a problem with that.

• Not my buss

• for a grown man, you have shitty English .

• lolol... you've been rude to me... but meh, whatever, i doubt your 26, you don't seem to get life/humanity.

• I said thanks and bye you said fool so you start with bad word not me its not rude but you can't say fool then I say thanks no you say fool I will say you're the fool.

Bye